Xbox London Commuter

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sophieclarke1983, Oct 8, 2021.

1. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Hi what I want to know has anyone had the following error run out of memory lower resolution game will now close I’m running Xbox series S with seagate expansion card installed I don’t understand this error didn’t get it yesterday and it only appears on London commuter was wondering if the community also had this issue on Xbox

2. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

Oh aye.....and crashes and trains not moving at a green aspect...and weird sounds and quiet sounds such as vigilance...apart from that ...it is fine.

3. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

What service was it? Also fill this in, it helps

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/london-brighton-timetable-feedback-request.46530/

4. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

When I first played after the tutorial the game crashed trying to load into Victoria. After restarting it worked but you can feel it's struggling to cope.

5. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I'm on series S, in I've not yet had a crash/OOM issue, I had plenty on BRD though

7. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I'm currently making a point of taking my time and loading every London-Brighton and London-Gatwick service and recording the issues in the first 5 minutes of each of them.

It's actually really jarring because sometimes I look away and when it goes completely silent I assume it must have crashed but then I realise it's just the 387's audio completely cutting out bug.

• Like Like x 1