Xbox Mouse Control

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by planestrains#8793, Mar 29, 2021.

1. planestrains#8793

planestrains#8793 New Member

Hi

I've been using an Xbox Series X as a cheaper upfront purchase as compared to a new gaming PC of the same standard. I had played the original TS game on PC a year or two back and enjoyed using the mouse & keyboard.

I found out from other posts on this forum that Keyboard works with TSW2 on Xbox & I have been using that as it comes in really handy when using PZB/LZB & working with AFB on the German routes.

I've tried plugging a mouse in to give me a bit more flexibility when zooming in on different controls in the cabin but found that this doesn't work - I know the mouse is supported in other Xbox games, and was wondering how likely possibility of introducing this for Xbox is? (I know the mouse works on the PC game obviously & not sure on how much work it would be to introduce it on Xbox).

Thanks

Dave

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Idk if dtg plan to add keyboard and mouse support for console , but I hope they do

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. planestrains#8793

Hi
    I've tested and keyboard works on Xbox, it's just the mouse that I can't get working.

Cheers

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Try googling how to connect it , see if you can . If you can’t then I’m afraid there’s not much I can do

5. planestrains#8793

Yep I don't think mouse is supported from the testing I've done & as you say it'll be for one of the DTG guys to comment on I guess. I suppose it'll depend on how much work is involved vs. how much interest from Xbox players there is.

Cheers

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Mouse support for tsw on xbox isnt yet implement, but is something alot ( me included ) want implemented

• Helpful Helpful x 1