Xbox Xbox One - Severe Stutter And Lag On London Commuter At All Times: Ruins My Gameplay Experience

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Oct 9, 2021.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

I've so far completed four services with one crash. While crashes are annoying (this occurred on the 14:23 Victoria-Horsham service at exactly one mile from Clapham Junction), what I'm finding really difficult to play the game is the constant stutters especially, while lag is also an issue. For instance, today I drove a 13:51 Gatwick Express service between Gatwick and Victoria and for the entire route it was unbearable to play due to stutter, it's even hard to turn the camera - these same issues I've had on all services driven on the route. I've never encounter such issues to last most of an entire route length.

I've also run into numerous other bugs including the yellow connecting doors at the front of the train automatically opening and can't be shut. Also, the destination screens on some trains don't display the full stations in the scrolling text, for example on the Littlehampton service, the final station shown on the scrolling is Shoreham and none further on.

I'm really disappointed as I've been so looking forward to this route for ages, and it does look great.