Xbox Xbox Series S Class 375 And Class 66 Bugs. ( Southeastern High Speed)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ash#6572, Sep 4, 2022.

1. ash#6572

ash#6572 Member

CLASS 375 ISSUES

With the window in the cab up you can hear the rain and other weather as if your outside the unit, aswell as this there is no audio as the train moves. When the window is lowered audio for the train comes back but as if your in the cab with the windows closed, the rain will also start to sound as if it its landing on the roof as it should. If I go into the 3rd person camera all audio is as it should be it's only an issue when inside any part of the unit.

CLASS 66 ISSUES

The In cab sound are all fine apart from when the engine is running on high RPMs at this point the engine audio dissappear and the only audio is rain (if its happening) and the traction motors. (This also happens in 3rd person view). The last thing is there are no rain effects on the glass so when it's heavily raining you don't even need the wipers on.

It's still playable with all these issues but it dose become annoying sometimes. Good fame tho loving the new effects alot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mike#4092

mike#4092 Active Member

Hello, If it is raining there should be rain on the windows, no excuse for that. They have to start fixing these to make the immersion real.

3. ash#6572

ash#6572 Member

Your not wrong I get its early access and there's bound to be some issues even with the full launch for a bit especially with the new stuff that's been added but it is a bit frustrating sometimes.

4. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

Another bug I noticed with the training center version is that the brakes won’t release from a cold start unless you couple to something

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

That's because the brakes are cut out for cold start. You have to go into the EM2000 screen and cut the brakes in before you can release them.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. ash#6572

ash#6572 Member

Beat me to it.