Xbox Series S Player

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sgt.brimer, Aug 19, 2021.

1. sgt.brimer

sgt.brimer New Member

I just wanted to say that I finally got all the updates downloaded (just over 2 hours worth of waiting) on Hamburg to Lubeck right now, and it looks AMAZING!!! I understand that most of the problems seem to be happening with folks on the last-gen consoles, but I am blown away with what I see so far. Admittedly, the new game menu isn't as intuitive as before (it took me a while to figure out how to end a timetabled service), but I'm rather happy!

2. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Indeed it looks fantastic you can realy notice the difference, it just feels and looks so crisp adds so much to immersion.

Glad you're enjoying it ! Omw to purchase rush hour now :)

3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Yeah, Series S, which has for so long been stuck on the base XBox One version of the game, really saw the most improvement with this patch!

• Like Like x 1
  4. alanlakin

alanlakin New Member

Hi,
    Just bought the Season Ticket for my X Box S and the Boston sprinter wont down load!!
    Anyone else had any issues?? All my other routes are fine and the picture detail is miles better!!
    Alan

5. hawks5896

hawks5896 Member

I just bought the deluxe collectors edition of TSW2 - it said optimised for the new Xbox Series x which I have. It also included the season pass for Rush Hour. When I bought it it seemed to download instantly (says 15 GB but no queue or anything (?) Anyway I started the game using the new icon and got a new launch screen etc but no Boston Sprinter. SO I'm wondering what happened and just what did I spend my money on?

6. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Go into "my games and apps", then when you're highlighting TSW 2, bring up "manage game" and it should show you a list of all your TSW2 DLC. Make sure the box is checked next to Boston Sprinter, and then select "save changes". For some reason i had to manually do this to get Boston to download. I'm on Series X fwiw.

7. hawks5896

hawks5896 Member

Thanks Disintegration - I had to do the same thing its installing now