PlayStation 33 And 52

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Thunderer, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

When can we open them up? Is there a route being planned? 25 mph limit for these isn't good enough.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

The only option at the moment is to use mods on the PC version to bring them into NTP and TVL where it's possible to give them a good run. But if you're on PS4 or Xbox One you're beholden to DTG.

I personally don't think either the Crompton or Western are worth the money just to potter up and down the WSR. They didn't even come with any extra rollingstock. I pointed this out in the 33 thread last year: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/tsw-the-crompton-has-arrived.13818/

The issue is that people buy the DLC and that encourages DTG to make similar DLC, which is why the Western came after the Crompton with the same issue. If people kept their wallets shut for the Class 33 it's possible that DTG would have added a couple of railtour services to GWE for the Class 52 to boost the value for money.

I don't own the Class 33 or Class 52, but I do own the Class 31. Why? Because the Class 31 comes with services (both freight and passenger) for two different routes and an additional item of rollingstock. Pay for what you want more of. If you don't want more DLC like the Class 33 and Class 52, don't buy them!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

I think we will see railtours on the GWE. That class 52 scenario to Norton Fitzwarren was too much of a hint.

• Like Like x 1
  4. idiosis

idiosis Member

That sounds great, fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1