PlayStation ->mods<- Can We Please Get Some Insight On Mastery?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Bkulesza, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Since mastery has been released I have completed dozens of services on various lines. Outside of training or intro scenarios I have only been able to record just 1 (one) mile, an empty stock move on NTP. That was back on 12/4. Nothing will record no matter what I do.

Speaking for myself & probably this whole community. Please can someone at DT shed some light on what is going on with mastery?

• Like Like x 4
  2. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi, I also was having a hard time with the mastery stats tracking. After the last update though MSB (The only route I tried) started tracking after some bad experiences such as not tracking at all or even taking away one service it did track. I hope it starts working for you also!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Since my last post, I tried something different. I bought the BR Heavy DLC. It recorded the class 40 tutorial, as well as the only service I did: the newspaper run at like 7am. So I tried a HST on GWE.. Still did not unlock 120mph or count anything else. So I did a stock move to Darlington on TVL, again nothing tracked. I'm going to try another NTP BR Freight - will update.

4. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Went back to Class 40 - did not record.

5. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

LIRR service - did not record..

• Like Like x 1
  6. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

When I get a chance I’ll try one of those routes to see what I get. Are you getting any statistics on the stats page?

7. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

The stats page is what I'm talking about. With the newspaper run in the 40, I'm up to 50 miles. After I switched routes, after paying $20 more dollars, it stopped counting again..

8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I think Mastery should be scrapped as it simply does not work. I've stopped checking my progress on it as it is a crushing disappointment each time I do. It's like climbing 20 flights of stairs and finding out you're still in the basement. And for what? A diorama change. Nope.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

100% agree. However, I'm in love with the idea of seeing my stats!

• Like Like x 1
  10. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Yeah the mastery is not so Mastery but more like Misery. It no longer updates (PS4 here). Stats do update but the Mastery side of things is crap as that does not update. To be honest it didnt work from Day one. It only started working about a week after I got it. Mastery should go but keep the stats tracking.

Heres my General ones. Bear in mind this only takes in from when the stats and Mastery were introduced. Hopefully these can be added into the game as an update and be able to read your past stats.

Levels Accumulated
    Miles Driven
    Scenarios Completed
    Timetables Completed
    Most Used Loco
    BR Class 31 93 miles driven
    Most Used Route
    Great Western Express

Regards

Hentis

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  11. Factor41