F59phi Repaint Not Loading Fully

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tefta, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Tefta

Tefta New Member

Hi, I have this problem where this repaint wont load fully. i have downloaded this repaint before and it worked completely fine when ts decided to put a permanent problem on my ts, then i resetted, when I installed the repaint again, exactly how i did it last time, its still doing this. I read the manual VERY carefully and it still doesn't work. Any help? thanks. upload_2019-12-16_21-5-44.png

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you ask where you downloaded the repaint from, RW America?, they would have a better idea.
    Sometimes when a repaint is installed the GeoPcDx file has not been copied across and just the couplings appear in the game

Peter

3. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

I think that the reason it's not showing correctly in the consist builder is because the repainted uses decals for the body. It should work correctly out in a scenario.

4. Tefta

Tefta New Member

i have done it in a scenario and added the decals to the object set filter and still doesn't work, i also think its not the decals because its supposed to show the whole repaint in the consist builder, and the missing textures arent the decals

5. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

Make sure your graphic settings are turned up high as well if it is possible, reinstalling the repaint is also recommended. I too have JDesignsTS's CDTX paint scheme pack and I have no issues with it.

6. Tefta

Tefta New Member

Thank you so much! also im making a capitol corridor and san joaquin route with scenery if you are interested.