1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F59phi Repaint Not Loading Fully

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tefta, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Tefta

Tefta New Member

Hi, I have this problem where this repaint wont load fully. i have downloaded this repaint before and it worked completely fine when ts decided to put a permanent problem on my ts, then i resetted, when I installed the repaint again, exactly how i did it last time, its still doing this. I read the manual VERY carefully and it still doesn't work. Any help? thanks. upload_2019-12-16_21-5-44.png

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you ask where you downloaded the repaint from, RW America?, they would have a better idea.
    Sometimes when a repaint is installed the GeoPcDx file has not been copied across and just the couplings appear in the game

Peter

3. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Member

I think that the reason it's not showing correctly in the consist builder is because the repainted uses decals for the body. It should work correctly out in a scenario.

4. Tefta

Tefta New Member

i have done it in a scenario and added the decals to the object set filter and still doesn't work, i also think its not the decals because its supposed to show the whole repaint in the consist builder, and the missing textures arent the decals

5. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

Make sure your graphic settings are turned up high as well if it is possible, reinstalling the repaint is also recommended. I too have JDesignsTS's CDTX paint scheme pack and I have no issues with it.

6. Tefta

Tefta New Member

Thank you so much! also im making a capitol corridor and san joaquin route with scenery if you are interested.