Lirr M8 Suggestion's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eddie, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Eddie

Eddie New Member

#1 Being the LIRR uses a 12 car carriage most often, meaning I would kindly ask when you have time to quickly add some 12 cars implemented into the game to add more realism when time's good for you. #2 thing is before each crossing on the LIRR there is a sign that says "W" standing for Whistle just a few hundred feet away from the Crossing, these are mostly the two things I wanted to cover to you, so the game can have more realism #3 Most likely for the Future, ASI A feature where they can set up Train Announcements to announce a station name and for the Destination Board Selection, it would be on the Display screen in front of you to the left on the bottom where it says ASI setup. #4 Possible add a route to Huntington, which right after Hicksville is Syosett, Cold Spring, and Hungtington for the final.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Totally would love to see Huntington added.

3. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Yes, but that probably would be much later in the future.

4. Eddie

Eddie New Member

A
    re you from Long Island?

5. mrchuck

My grandparents had a house in stony brook? So I use to here the train whistle a lot. That’s why I think the dual mode diesel locomotive would definitely be a great Dlc someday in the future.

6. mrchuck

nope New Hampshire but my dad use to live on Long Island in stony brook a few streets from the railroad station and I usually would here the train whistle at night sometime before I would go to bed at my grandparents house.

7. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Okay, Definitely! :)