Ecw - Sun Reflection In Cab

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by loader.tom, Jan 23, 2020.

1. loader.tom

loader.tom Member

I never really did play TSW much until ECW came out. Then I've spent quite a while driving different routes with different traction. When I first played ECW when it as launched, I noticed the sun was reflecting on the inside of the windscreen when the sun was directly behind, which I thought was odd but maybe was just a TSW thing. But it definitely seems to be a bug with ECW / The 377 though. See the screenshots below.

530070_20200122212417_1.png 530070_20200122212551_1.png

No way would the sun be reflecting off the inside of the windscreen at that angle.

2. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

Thats been present since Great Western Express, and because that route is east/west it renders any morning run towards Reading essentially unplayable from an immersion point of view. Disappointing that its still there.

3. loader.tom

loader.tom Member

Oh has it? Like I said, I briefly played TSW when it came out but quickly went back to TS, only to return to TSW when ECW came out, I haven't noticed it on the German routes. Either way, it's pretty annoying.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

If its not in the German routes then it implies a solution has been found that has not been universally applied. As you say, annoying.

5. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Only DB BR 155 Loco is build with technique to avoid this.

6. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

That’s different. That has nothing to do with the sun.