Maple Leaf Monitoring

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by septafan, Feb 21, 2020.

1. septafan

septafan Active Member

I do everything right but when I get the second half of the auto racks and head to oak the train won’t power over 6mph. it’s like the brakes are holding it back even though all are released. Anyone else having this issue on this scenario?

2. Goonerrob1104

Goonerrob1104 New Member

I have same problem hopefully someone as an idea why

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goonerrob1104

Goonerrob1104 New Member

I restarted the scenario and it worked fine

• Like Like x 1
  4. septafan

septafan Active Member

I restarted as well and had the same issue. I’ll try again tomorrow hopefully I’ll succeed in completing the scenario. Thanks for the tip and hopefully others will chime in if they have the same issue.

5. Goonerrob1104

Goonerrob1104 New Member

After doing a few restarts noticed sometimes one of containers have there handbrake on maybe try going to each one and releasing them

6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i had no problem with this scenario. i had a problem on the petrolchemical one its not working for me

7. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

8. Stockton Rails

I tested the fix posted in the other thread I listed, and this actually worked for me (uncoupling and recoupling the first 5 autoracks from the rest of the train). Not sure this fix will work in all cases for this issue, but it worked like a charm for me tonight. For anyone still running into this issue, please post your results after trying this fix. Thanks.

9. Stockton Rails

Just updating this thread: I opened up a ticket with DTG a few days back on this Maple Leaf Motoring issue, and it has now been logged as an issue to be reviewed. I also included links in my ticket to show that all platforms (PC, PS4 and Xbox) seem to be affected by this issue, though it doesn’t seem to affect all users of those platforms. I have no idea when this issue will be resolved, nor can I see the priority or current status DTG has attached to this ticket (they’re both marked as private)... but at least we seem to be heading in the right direction.

10. ehz0689

ehz0689 Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

11. Stockton Rails

...nope, you def have a lot of company on this issue (covering all platforms). Did uncoupling and recoupling the cars help you resolve the issue, or did you manage to fix it some other way? For me, all I need to do is uncouple then recouple to the second set of cars which fixes it for me every time.

Last edited: May 2, 2020