Original Gwe Timetable (pdf)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by madmeister, Jun 1, 2018.

1. madmeister

madmeister Member

Hello guys,
    since the website assets.train-simulator.com is since a few days now not online anymore I wonder if someone else has saved the GWE original timetable made by DTG.
    I know there is also one by a another user in this forum but I really like the compact design of the original.
    So if someone has it I would be really thankfull if you would send it to me or post an answer with it attached.

original link: https://assets.train-simulator.com/app/uploads/2017/09/08133846/TSW-GWE-Service-Mode-Timetable.pdf

2. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

Google has a HTML cached version if that's any use? Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Link worked for me and I downloaded the attached.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. madmeister

madmeister Member

Thank you verry much. For me the link still doesn't work, that's kind of strange...

5. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

6. alasdair.gibson53

alasdair.gibson53 New Member

Hi, does anyone know if service 2G07 runs from West Ealing to Paddington, it was scheduled for 8:25, It is one of the only services from West Ealing, I waited until 8:35 and it didn't turn up?? Euan

7. Trim

Trim Active Member

If you spawn in on foot at 08:20, it is just at Drayton Green Junction. The train gets to West Ealing at 08:22 and leaves at 08:25. If you spawn directly into the service, you spawn in at 08:25 and your first instruction is to stop at Ealing Broadway, not to load passengers.