1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Gwe Timetable (pdf)

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by madmeister, Jun 1, 2018.

1. madmeister

madmeister Member

Hello guys,
    since the website assets.train-simulator.com is since a few days now not online anymore I wonder if someone else has saved the GWE original timetable made by DTG.
    I know there is also one by a another user in this forum but I really like the compact design of the original.
    So if someone has it I would be really thankfull if you would send it to me or post an answer with it attached.

original link: https://assets.train-simulator.com/app/uploads/2017/09/08133846/TSW-GWE-Service-Mode-Timetable.pdf

2. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

Google has a HTML cached version if that's any use? Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Link worked for me and I downloaded the attached.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. madmeister

madmeister Member

Thank you verry much. For me the link still doesn't work, that's kind of strange...

5. Shukal

Shukal Well-Known Member

6. alasdair.gibson53

alasdair.gibson53 New Member

Hi, does anyone know if service 2G07 runs from West Ealing to Paddington, it was scheduled for 8:25, It is one of the only services from West Ealing, I waited until 8:35 and it didn't turn up?? Euan

7. Trim

Trim Active Member

If you spawn in on foot at 08:20, it is just at Drayton Green Junction. The train gets to West Ealing at 08:22 and leaves at 08:25. If you spawn directly into the service, you spawn in at 08:25 and your first instruction is to stop at Ealing Broadway, not to load passengers.