PlayStation East Coastway Dlc Cutting Closure Scenario Glitch

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tracymckeown1892, Feb 22, 2020.

1. tracymckeown1892

tracymckeown1892 New Member

Hi all. I am not sure but I think I might be having a bug with my game and in particular on the East Coastway DLC.

It's during the "cutting closure" scenario. During the set up of the rear locomotive it requires you to release the brakes til the BPC is at 5. When I do the the objective never changes, and I'm just stuck there, and trying to continue a set up doesn't do anything.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is the game bugged and glitched. I have no idea where to turn so I thought I'd ask here; see if anyone has had the same issue as me.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys :) 952b404ef49794c297fd47f49e12b040_1920_KR.jpg

2. NZR

NZR New Member

Hit the overcharge button next to the park brake release. I did that and scenario carried on. Or keep releasing the brakes even when the needle is at 5 BPC for 5 seconds or so.

3. beckettlie2

beckettlie2 New Member

Hi, I tried that but still stuck

4. edwardsheatingltd

edwardsheatingltd New Member

Hi i had the same problem but eventually it did work i think i replayed the scenario to get it to work or re applied the brakes then back off again a couple of times then it worked? or might of turned off the engine then re started it back up again and then it worked?
    try them things.

5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

You need to check that the correct brakes are active on the screen above the window screen