Euro Fishing Still Cant Catch Megalodon.

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Striley, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Striley

Striley New Member

Hooked what felt like megalodon twice in 1 session from stalking.

Both times after 10 mins of fighting it glitched onto the bank and line tension maxed and snapped! :/

[​IMG]

Fishing on that small section(top right where it breaks off) - catfish would swim to very end and get stuck in that part then glitch out.

If it wasnt for that it would of been a perfect session with catching lynx x2 and leo.

2. Striley

Striley New Member

As soon as i make this post. I hook it again. It glitches saying its constantly at the bottom of lake even though you can see tail. Then suddenly glitched right infront of me tired! Only cheetah left to try now 21268702_10155173466957983_1745381636_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

Where about son the lake was this, as where o keep hooking him he goes on land everytime?

4. Striley

Striley New Member

Top right of the lake(3rd spawn point) and I was stood a few feet away from the teleport sign in the small channel area(look left as you spawn).

Size 4 korda KD hook with 20 mm pop up tiger nuts. Was casting down left side so it would drift into middle. Every fish would swim to far end and stay in the small pool area before getting tired. Hope this helps for you :)

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The area you have mentioned is one that we know can have the issue with them going onto land. Our development team have been made aware of it. All reports fish going onto land are appreciated as we continue to work to prevent it from happening.

6. david

david New Member

Had him in the line today went right up in to the end of the cove the somehow landed on the little bit of land that sticks out and got stuck snapping my line

7. Damien

Damien New Member

I'm fishing the Meg lake for an hour now in the spot mention and all I have been able to catch is smurfy, scare and fishy mcfishface

8. I ASK NO ONE

I ASK NO ONE New Member

At 16:00 hours is when Megladon shows in that small leg of the lake on the NE corner. No need for a peg there. Just cast to land near that sign there. It will swim to the end of the channel and tire out eventually. B4 casting just walk by there and see if u see his tail swimming around. If u don't see it swimming around the small channel, I would suggest a reload of the map.

9. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

I haven't played this for a while, but I caught Meg over 10:times in the small leg of the lake as I ASKED NO ONE correctly said. In fact you can catch every Boss carp and catfish there on the same bait which is either 20ml sinking tiger nut or 20ml pop up tiger nut (sorry can't remember which one specifically), max breaking strain line (30lb) and size 4 silt hook. You have more success at the depth between 13-14ft in that leg bit of the lake. It will take a few sessions to catch them all, but if fishing correctly it is possible to catch one boss every 3-4 fish

Good luck