1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Cant Catch Megalodon.

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by Striley, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Striley

Striley

Hooked what felt like megalodon twice in 1 session from stalking.

Both times after 10 mins of fighting it glitched onto the bank and line tension maxed and snapped! :/

[​IMG]

Fishing on that small section(top right where it breaks off) - catfish would swim to very end and get stuck in that part then glitch out.

If it wasnt for that it would of been a perfect session with catching lynx x2 and leo.

2. Striley

Striley

As soon as i make this post. I hook it again. It glitches saying its constantly at the bottom of lake even though you can see tail. Then suddenly glitched right infront of me tired! Only cheetah left to try now 21268702_10155173466957983_1745381636_n.jpg

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. Ilikefish

Ilikefish

Where about son the lake was this, as where o keep hooking him he goes on land everytime?

4. Striley

Striley

Top right of the lake(3rd spawn point) and I was stood a few feet away from the teleport sign in the small channel area(look left as you spawn).

Size 4 korda KD hook with 20 mm pop up tiger nuts. Was casting down left side so it would drift into middle. Every fish would swim to far end and stay in the small pool area before getting tired. Hope this helps for you :)

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

The area you have mentioned is one that we know can have the issue with them going onto land. Our development team have been made aware of it. All reports fish going onto land are appreciated as we continue to work to prevent it from happening.

6. david

david

Had him in the line today went right up in to the end of the cove the somehow landed on the little bit of land that sticks out and got stuck snapping my line

7. Damien

Damien

I'm fishing the Meg lake for an hour now in the spot mention and all I have been able to catch is smurfy, scare and fishy mcfishface