More Routes Coming Out Of London

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by r.barriteau, May 10, 2020.

1. r.barriteau

r.barriteau New Member

In a few months time I would love to be driving a class 159 out of London to Hontion with SWR if you make this DLC it would be a wonderful route to drive soaring through the south west of England on a beautiful class's 159. For another eg London Victoria - Crystal Palice on a class 455 and 456 in southern livery. The crystal Palice one can be like ECW & NTP in this case the 377 from ECW can come to what ever you want to call it oh and I think southwest 444s idea of the sprinters is great. Just I think its about time we Brits or anybody that likes trains from the uk can get what we were waiting for it doesn't have to be SWR or southern it can be from Northen Ireland Scotland Wales or anywhere can get a train they've been waiting for. But 50% of comments of uk stuff have contain the class 158/159 so dosn't that give you and idea? I was so annoyed when Matt said "We are not adding the class 313 for ECW" that made me mad but you can still ad trains from England not just Germany and USA because we only have 3 British routes and lots more from Germany and United States so that's why apart from the M3 we need a BR route MODERN for TSW thanks. And here's a cake for ft you do do it ONLY EAT IT IF YOU HAVE DONE IT

• Like Like x 3
  2. stowersjames9

stowersjames9 New Member

Already to many European add ons they need to add some more North American add ons first

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Don’t be greedy now, there have been four North American DLC releases this year and no UK releases. It’s our turn next.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

The M3 just came out + We only have 1 modern English route ECW

5. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

Indeed

6. hector.chittenden

hector.chittenden New Member

Chiltern mainline maybe, London to High Wycombe, 32 miles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Great route.

8. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

That would be nice

9. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

If chiltern then I'd want a longer route

10. TrainSim_Fan

My suggestion would be Maidstone West to London St Pancras International, this would be good as it's a high speed route a TSW doesn't have a high speed route yet. BTW before someone says Gwe was high speed route, it wasn't high speed routes must have speeds in excess of 140mph.

11. MattTheCat

MattTheCat New Member

As they must already have the franchise for Southern Rail, maybe Dovetail could do Victoria-Horsham it's approx 40 miles. Looking at the Southern route map there's an all stopping service and a service that only stops 5-6 times between the two stations - seems to take around 50 minutes on the quicker service to do the full length.
    I know this might be a problematic route as the route goes through Clapham Junction which could prevent us from having a SWR DLC, or it could mean they make one model and use it in two DLCs?
    We already have the rolling stock for this too, as I don't think that's the issue with TSW, it's the amount/length of the routes we have. The class 66 could also be reused again (although I'd much rather a Class 60 or 92) hauling loads to/from Gatwick airport or Crawley as I know both stations have both had work done to them recently.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  12. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Class 60 and 92 would be great additions to the line up. Something other than a Shed would be fantastic (not that i dislike the 66, just gets a bit bland).

• Like Like x 1
  13. femmerton

femmerton Member

Reading to Waterloo via Richmond. Can be joined up with GWE.

14. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

They probably will not do that because HS1 is already in Train Simulator.

15. TrainSim_Fan

And London Paddington to Reading is in TS, and WSR is in TS, NEC is in TS. So your point is.

16. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I think that a great route would be Sutton to St Albans City on Thameslink. This is quite a long route and provides services in two directions from London. This could feature the class 700 for most of it, but also the class 377 on some of the services in south London. It also provides a variation in the route, from the DC third rail in south London to the AC overhead wires in north London.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TrainSim_Fan

Course you do it's called an OPINION.

18. organdavid960

organdavid960 Member

I would love to see a London Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour line with the Class 444 or Class 455. Would be nice to see the Class 319 and Class 442 added in the future

19. MillerPC

MillerPC Active Member

Every message you post always has this hostile smell to it. Relax my dude, nothing is that serious that you need to be on edge all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. TrainSim_Fan

Probably has something to do with my job considering I have to listen to people who I'd like to argue with daily but can't................so that's why when I'm not working I will let you know if i disagree with something.