Uk Pro Signals: Missing Xml Files ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slugsix, May 23, 2020.

1. Slugsix

Slugsix Member

All,

So as you may have seen before, I've been editing my route - which originally started life as the JT Bristol and Avonmouth route. It's been a battle to say the least - mostly fighting the TS route editor.

The latest woe is that a lot of the signals have gone missing. Where they wore there now appears to be a pot insulator (yes - like what you'd find on telegraph poles) !!!!

From a quick grope around it looks like all the missing signals (and AWS ramps too) are located in a "Pro Signals" directory, and it looks as though they are to be found in .xml files. However, I don't appear to be able to find any of these files.

I'm wondering if, through an update, Steam has removed them, and I'm no longer able to view them. If so, am I able to point at them somewhere else? And if so where? Are the a part of the old European Loco and Asset pack I wonder?

Anybody able to help?

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Look in the Missing Assets thread in the Bugs section.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The items you see are Milk Bottles - they are designed to appear when something is missing but without making it to obvious.
    Like if a building 50 yards away from the track was missing a small Milk Bottle would be in its place.

The problem you are having is affecting everyone
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/missing-items-in-train-simulator.22667/

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

I think that TS2020 was "updated" a few days ago, with the new features that you've described:

TS2020 Last Update 21 May 2020.jpg