PlayStation Learned Pzb!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kevin.charb81, Aug 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Had to tell someone! (wife was confused, kept asking why I didn't pronounce it P-ZED-B)

I set out to learn it before the release of TSW2, and one week out I've now completed 5 consecutive services across the 5 German routes without a single emergency stop!

The 90 minute run on across Leipzig was easily the most rewarding of the day. What a blast!

• Like Like x 3
  2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Nice one! Would you mind explaining how it works please as I’m still very confused?

3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

It’s a nice feeling when you first learn it. You will play the German routes so differently now and they are much more engaging

• Like Like x 2
  5. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

In addition to the great reference material provided by diamondderp (best PZB chart I've seen yet), I learned utilizing these two resources.

This video was great because it allowed me to watch him complete a station-to-station stop on RSN while I did the same a stop behind. Then I kept playing the RSN route and if I encountered an emergency brake I would go back to the video at that particular section and try to understand where I fell short.

Also, the PZB guide form the RSN manual is solid
    https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/ste...eg_Nord_Driver's_Manual_-_EN.pdf?t=1534338379

Good luck!

• Helpful Helpful x 2