Some Lirr Requests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by proluigigamer01, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. proluigigamer01

proluigigamer01 Active Member

Now I dont know if this'll be a repetitive request/question, hell its my first time on the forums but ik some routes have led destination boards in station and more importantly in my opinion on the trains themselves, is it possible to get those working on the lirr (specifically the m7s) and if not asking too much the asi and aces or whatever its called working too, it just seems the LIRR is a tad bit left out when it comes to the route and locomotives itself (i doubt this will be important but just incase im on ps4)

• Like Like x 2
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

The LIRR is part of the preserved collection for TSW2 so it won't get anything else

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. proluigigamer01

Damn, tsw 2 is looking more and more like a ripoff with that

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Eh I think it's a great deal for me

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Why? It’s £24.99 and includes 2 brand new routes which usually cost £24.99 each. Not to mention the added features. It’s not a rip off in any sense of the word.

• Like Like x 1
  6. proluigigamer01

Touche

7. proluigigamer01

And ngl i probs and still am going to get tsw 2 anyways lmfao

8. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

DTG could put the destination display on the side of the M7. All they just need to put is Hempstead, Penn Station, Belmont Park, Ronkonkoma and Alantic Term-Bkln like it is in real life. It's not impossible as Matt says

9. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

that's what I thought to but on one of the dovetail live articles there was a loco add on for east coast-way so do they like America at lease cuz that's what I'm wondering there hasn't been a loco or route been released for America since the LIRR M3. if you would notice they release things from America ever so slowly but for Germany routes and locos and British routes and locos they release like 3,4,5 at a time. that's very uncool man. there's soooooo many people out there that probably want more content from America and there's so much to choose from. in my honest opinion I think there lazy when it comes to routes and locos from America. I live in New York theres like 6 options of trains to chose from. I love trains so honestly I hope the crew at DTG can take this into consideration and really thing of other places around the world.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

Agree I feel like there lazy when it comes to routes and locos from America. I live in NYC I totally know what your saying.

• Like Like x 3
  11. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah I live in NYC also.I hope they add some metro north & some NYC subway

• Like Like x 2
  12. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah the traffic on LIRR is horrible it's suppose to be busy

• Like Like x 1
  13. tallboy7648

Perhaps if they added more lines to the LIRR. It would've been much more busier

14. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Well I hope when LIRR comes to TSW2 they give us more freedom to make the route busy right now the planner is in a bad state.But sam did put up a thread about the planner https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/scenario-planner-wishlist.25510/ .Did you ever get TSW2?

15. tallboy7648

I have and I'm enjoying it. I've used it to make the Bakerloo line more busier

16. proluigigamer01

Being from ozone park by howard beach and not too far from far rockaway the A line would be epic add the r46 and r32 and everyone would be happy from 207 to liberty or jfk lol

17. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Yes, they said that. Then they founded Andy's team (Or was it Adam? I'm really sorry). And he already stated that, when they have the time, they want to go back and add new stuff to older routes. There aren't any older routes (yet) besides preserved ones :cool:

I agree. I really don't wanna hear that anymore. It was a very good deal. Without the preserved collection initiative, it would be a totally different picture. But it isn't.
    Also, if you had TSW1 and bought it before release on steam, you got a nice discount. I only paid about €25 insted of 30. For 2 new routes, the scenario planner and a technical upgrade. Seems quite cheap to me.

Yeah, same here. Besides a remastered NEC connected/merged/extended to LIRR (ehm, DTG, I would pay for that, again), I just want (much) more traffic and action on that route. Just gimme many more services.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. keeganjohnson3

keeganjohnson3 Member

Listen I demand a LIRR route extension now they extend the metro north route extension in TS 2020 they could do the samething all have to do is do research on some routes make America customers happy period.

• Like Like x 1
  19. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

You aren't going to get anywhere demanding things. It's just rude so please stop.

• Like Like x 1
  20. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

It definitely is rude and he didn't stop, he started a completely new thread demanding it, code red people, we have one of them demanding people on the loose!! :cool: :D

• Like Like x 3
  21. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

stop your making me laugh so much

22. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Well your my I made at least one person laugh today box ticked, cheers dude, I'm feeling pretty epic now lol.

23. keeganjohnson3

keeganjohnson3 Member

Ok I’m sorry for being rude I promise I’ll put better treads

24. tallboy7648

It would be cool to get a lirr Extension as well as a updated timetable for the Long Island Railroad and perhaps more lines because the reason why the LIRR feels dead because they only added two lines. The Hempstead Branch, Belmont Park service is a branch of the Hempstead Branch and part of the Ronkonkoma Branch. If DTG added more lines of the LIRR and the FULL Ronkonkoma Branch which is only a additional 23.5 miles with 7 additional stations, it would make everyone happy

• Like Like x 3
  25. keeganjohnson3

keeganjohnson3 Member

That’s what I’m saying

26. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Yeah but there isn't anything about it on the road map and they clearly have said they won't do any route extensions for any tsw 2020 routes which LIRR is. Maybe in the long run of tsw 2 route extensions may be done by third party and may do route extensions on LIRR and GWE but nothing is set in stone but we can always hope I guess

• Like Like x 1
  27. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t mind seeing the full ronkonkoma route or maybe a third party group will do the port Jefferson or port Washington route.

28. tallboy7648

Hopefully in the future we will see more lirr content. There are alot of people asking for content for preserved collection routes. The more people that request these things they may do it. Like how dtg tried to add the preserved collection routes but not add the new physics to those routes. I honestly can't believe dtg thought they could get away with that. The vast majority of the community wanted the new tsw2 features added to preserved collection routes and Dovetail decided to add the new physics hence why the game was delayed so if you get enough support, dtg could add stuff to the LIRR and other routes

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 3