Br425 Pzb Not-bremse

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tbaac, Aug 29, 2020.

1. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

Hi
    So, just trying out the BRR route and the BR 425.
    On the second scenario I tried turning SIFA and PZB on.
    As soon as I reach about 5 km/h after applying power, the red light underneath the SIFA light on the instrument panel lights up (Not-Bremse) and the train loses all power with a brake lockout. I tried recovering from an emergency brake application but it didn't work.

I was nowhere near 45 km/h (it only gets to about 6 km/h in about 4 seconds) and there was no signal against me. Any idea what Not-Bremse means or what I'm doing wrong?

2. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

I found in the manual this:
    "Before moving the Reverser to Forward, enable SIFA and PZB from the left-hand Isolation Panel"

I tried moving the reverser back to neutral before turning the safety systems but still get the error.

Also tried the scenario without PZB and SIFA and this didn't happen. Maybe I'll run it without safety systems for now.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

Not-Bremse means Emergency Brake.

Just did a quick test of the start of the scenario "Destination Duisburg" (I think this is the one you are refering to). It works fine for me, as long as I respect the 45 Km/h limit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. olsbyn

olsbyn Active Member

There has been some issues with this, it's mentioned in several posts actually. Try getting up from your seat and walk over to the panel to turn on the safety systems, now go back and sit down in the seat, this is what has worked for others, me included.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Sifa in HRR its broken (and if DGT dont fix this, I suppose it will come broken in all Preserved German DLC!)
    But we can bypass the bug (just stand up and sit on seat again. PZB working fine. The problem its the Sifa)

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/tsw2-preserved-collection-hrr-sifa-bug.26170/
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/sifa-doesnt-work-with-db-br-425.26172/#post-167863

• Like Like x 3
  6. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

Thanks olsbyn and 7orenz
    As you say, I found it was Sifa that was causing the issue so just did the Snow Time and S1 Express scenarios with PZB but without Sifa.
    I also found on the Snow Time scenario that the wheel slip was very noticeable. I'd done scenarios in snow on Schnellfahrstrecke and had wheelslip, but there was a lot in the 425 in the snow. (Not a complaint, just interesting)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

And thanks Inkar. Sorry, missed your post just now. It seemed to be Sifa rather than PZB that was causing the issue for me.
    Thanks for the translation as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

You're welcome!
    Good to hear you found the source of the problem ;)

• Like Like x 2