PC Sifa Doesn't Work With Db Br 425

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ashleigh.turner.gaming, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ashleigh.turner.gaming

ashleigh.turner.gaming New Member

I'm not sure if it has come in with TSW2 or whether it has always existed. In playing HRR on TSW2 on PC, I am finding that the SIFA doesn't work at all on the DB BR 425.

I have unisolated the corresponding switch as normal, but the first tell-tale is that the indication doesn't appear on the game's HUD for the SIFA. Then, with the switch still unisolated, when I try to depart the train emergency breaks after some time and will continue doing so until I isolate SIFA again. I have tried this in scenarios, journeys, and service mode.

Being that SIFA has been implemented since the beginning of TSW, and that I am able to unisolate the switch, is this a bug with the DB BR425?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ashleigh.turner.gaming

ashleigh.turner.gaming New Member

A slight different bug with the DB BR 422 on PC too. This time the icon does appear on the game HUD, but SIFA would still not function when press the pedal / hitting "Q". As 7orenz on XBOX has noted, standing up and sitting again appears to fix the pedal for both units, but doesn't fix the HUD issue

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had the same thing happening to me, and I eventually found the solution in some forums posted for the original TSW. Stand up, then sit back down, and SiFa pedal works just fine. Check it out, for me it works, and I always get this bug when first loading the 425.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  4. 2martens

2martens Well-Known Member

Got the same issue. Wondered why it does not work. At least there is a workaround.

5. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I haven't got HRR yet, but this is an issue on the 422 on RRO (on xbox for me)

Indeed the good old stand up and sit down will fix it. I think that is dtg's equivalent of turn it off and on again ;)

• Like Like x 2