PlayStation Up1 Northbound Loaded Aggregates- Penn Corridor Bugged

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TinTin_57, Sep 4, 2020.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

When running this service you arrive at Redwood and already there is a rake of wagons blocking your path preventing you from reaching the objective marker.

well and truly broken

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Have you got the MP15DC? I’ve posted a bug with a journey on that DLC and need someone else to test it for me to see if they get the same outcome.

3. TinTin_57

I have the MP15 yes. In fact I passed an AI one a couple of miles before Redwood

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

If you could try the Extra 05 mission in journey mode and see if you can finish it that would be ace. I’ve tried it twice and both times another MP15DC attached to a gallery car is blocking my path into CEMOF at the end. So annoying.

5. TinTin_57

I’ll have a look in the morning

• Like Like x 1
  6. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Same on xbox but you can just push them past the junction at the other end of the yard can carry on fine and dandy, that's what i did and completed the service with no hassle.

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Do you have the MP15DC DLC?

8. krustynuggets

I sure do and i have completed all 19 MP15DC journeys in the chapter for the DLC if that's what your going to ask dude.

9. krustynuggets

Not a great picture but just proof it worked on my xbox dude 20200905_123247.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that this bug was in TSW2020 and it did get fixed. However, it seems that the fixed didn't get carried over to TSW2 and so it is back again. I've done a full post about it below, but for short, the issue is that some of the wagons from the MP15 services don't spawn at their destination points if you start the game after they have been dropped off and in some instances, they end up spawning through the wagons from the GP38-2 services:

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...n-issues-post-mp15dc-in-timetable-mode.21241/

11. krustynuggets

I can confirm this is very true its happened to me on the xbox, you can work around it to complete the services, I did anyway, just not if you start the affected service directly from journey or timetable mode.