Preserved Collection Add-ons Not Loading In To The Game

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mjvz1999, Sep 12, 2020.

1. mjvz1999

mjvz1999 New Member

Hi y'all just downloaded and installed my pre-owned preserved collection dlc. But it's not showing up in game...

Help?

Greeting,

Your dearest sheep

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Try changing your Xbox language settings to United Kingdom as a workaround.

3. mjvz1999

mjvz1999 New Member

Already am on british and stuff.. It downloaded and installed just fine, it just doesn't show up in the route pick menu, (neaither are the locos available in scenario planner) in the in game store the dlc's don't show up as owned? (Is there a known issue with having tsw2020 and tsw 2 installed at the same time?

4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

5. dreampage

Yes, there is an issue with both games being installed as well. It's quite the mess right now, but hopefully the developers will be able to fix it all soon.

6. mjvz1999

mjvz1999 New Member

I certainly hope so.. I'm quite bummed about it since saturday and sunday are the only days I get time to game :(.. Oh well they'll fix it eventually I guess

7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Other thing is to uninstall TSW2020 versions of those routes. It's a real mess at the moment for Xbox One. If the routes are installed and still not showing try clicking install to my devices from the Microsoft Store pages on a web browser. This will refresh them without having to redownload.

8. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Try "manage game and addons" from the home screen. For me, if they've disappeared from TSW2, this brings them back. It looks as if it's going to download everything again, but it doesn't, it works out the files are actually there and just reactivates them!

• Like Like x 1
  9. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

AFAIK it's working in the US & the UK. Though I don't understand why is this happening

10. eire007

eire007 Active Member

I won’t be changing my location and we should not have to, Dovetail have promoted old DLC to work and have failed to provide the basics for people, you linked post talks about the problem downloading. Which has been fixed. Dovetail should now discuss the new problem of when you download it does not show up in game. 2 new community managers and not one to be found when it comes to major issues like this.

11. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

What do you mean they didn't respond to this issue they created a whole thread about it before you made this thread (here is the thread DTG made https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/preserved-collection-for-xbox.27015/ the thread is pinned to the Xbox discussion). But my preserved collection seems fine it's appearing in the game. From what I think it's a problem in some places. Also I think the community managers have the weekend off so that might be the reason we haven't seen them today. But this whole thing is really silly just because someone at DTG put the date 10/9/20 instead of 9/10/20

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  12. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

it's working fine for me but this problem is very odd IMG_20200912_233602.jpg

13. dreampage

Since then we're talking about the routes not working in that topic. I linked it so you can continue the thread there, because it's very possible this one will be closed sooner or later for being a duplicate. I'm in the same shoes though, the downloaded routes don't show up in my game.