Sand Patch Grade Fully Fueled Help Needed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thijsdenbraven, Sep 26, 2020.

1. thijsdenbraven

thijsdenbraven Member

I got stuck 6.6km from the Sand Patch Summit on the 1,5% gradiënt and my train slowly decreased it's speed while on power notch 8 and i was unable to get moving again can someone help me ?

2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Teza

Teza Member

There is also a bug in this that sometime happens even when everything is set right
    so if this is the bug i would start it all again and don't use the save option as this triggers the bug

but setting the 2 end engines can play a part too and the engine that is at the back of yours
    the three switches that have engine run and field generator and control & fuel pump, switch all three off on the engines that are at the back 2 engines both ends of the train (not the 2 front trains set them all on) and set the switch on the left that has lead or dead on the front train,
    and set both back ends, set the back 2 trains to trail 6 or 26 (front of the train and back)
    and cut out valve to cut out, and the front 2 trains both ends to freight don't change the brakes.

if you have it like this i will work right but there is a bug that slows you down even when all is working and the brakes stay on even when all are off, you can hear them...

• Like Like x 2
  4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Yep
    1. DPU
    2. To save is to bug :)

5. box215

box215 Active Member

I just finished this scenario
    I had to save a couple of time because it takes so damn long and real life interrupted

was able to finish, no problem (although it took 2hrs 52 min!)

I agree with the posters above - make sure the 2 GP38's at the back are configured correctly to help out
    Remember to set the MU2A valve to Trail 6 or 26 after you've hooked it up to the back of the train (you have to set it ot dead or lead to get it moving initially)

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. thijsdenbraven

thijsdenbraven Member

Thanks everyone i completed it finally

• Like Like x 1