1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sand Patch Grade Fully Fueled Help Needed

Discussion in 'Xbox Discussion' started by thijsdenbraven, Sep 26, 2020.

1. thijsdenbraven

thijsdenbraven Member

I got stuck 6.6km from the Sand Patch Summit on the 1,5% gradiënt and my train slowly decreased it's speed while on power notch 8 and i was unable to get moving again can someone help me ?

2. breblimator

breblimator Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Teza

Teza Member

There is also a bug in this that sometime happens even when everything is set right
    so if this is the bug i would start it all again and don't use the save option as this triggers the bug

but setting the 2 end engines can play a part too and the engine that is at the back of yours
    the three switches that have engine run and field generator and control & fuel pump, switch all three off on the engines that are at the back 2 engines both ends of the train (not the 2 front trains set them all on) and set the switch on the left that has lead or dead on the front train,
    and set both back ends, set the back 2 trains to trail 6 or 26 (front of the train and back)
    and cut out valve to cut out, and the front 2 trains both ends to freight don't change the brakes.

if you have it like this i will work right but there is a bug that slows you down even when all is working and the brakes stay on even when all are off, you can hear them...

• Like Like x 1
  4. breblimator

breblimator Well-Known Member

Yep
    1. DPU
    2. To save is to bug :)

5. box215

box215 Member

I just finished this scenario
    I had to save a couple of time because it takes so damn long and real life interrupted

was able to finish, no problem (although it took 2hrs 52 min!)

I agree with the posters above - make sure the 2 GP38's at the back are configured correctly to help out
    Remember to set the MU2A valve to Trail 6 or 26 after you've hooked it up to the back of the train (you have to set it ot dead or lead to get it moving initially)

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. thijsdenbraven

thijsdenbraven Member

Thanks everyone i completed it finally

• Like Like x 1