PlayStation Suggestion Regarding The Layers Issue In Munich To Augsburg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by simontreanor81, Oct 30, 2020.

1. simontreanor81

simontreanor81 Well-Known Member

I understand that the layers that allow additional services aren't turned on on consoles due to performance worries. I get this but I think it's a shame because variety of services would really bring the route to life. Here's my suggestion.

You've included services on two S-Bahn routes, to Mammendorf and Pasing for Geltendorf, which amounts to 12 trains per hour (counting both directions). Could you create a layer that takes out half of these - the Geltendorf services, to free up resources? This would take away a large number of services, all of which run on the most intensive part of the route.

Obviously I don't know how TSW works underneath the hood, but I feel like this would make it possible to then add the freight and regional services, which would create a lot more possibilities for the route, particularly at the Augsburg end. For that I'd be happy to accept a thinned out S-Bahn service.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I agree, I'd rather have more variety of services than more of one type. After all, just doing the same type of service does get boring after a while.

• Like Like x 1