1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Regarding The Layers Issue In Munich To Augsburg

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussion' started by simontreanor81, Oct 30, 2020.

1. simontreanor81

simontreanor81 Member

I understand that the layers that allow additional services aren't turned on on consoles due to performance worries. I get this but I think it's a shame because variety of services would really bring the route to life. Here's my suggestion.

You've included services on two S-Bahn routes, to Mammendorf and Pasing for Geltendorf, which amounts to 12 trains per hour (counting both directions). Could you create a layer that takes out half of these - the Geltendorf services, to free up resources? This would take away a large number of services, all of which run on the most intensive part of the route.

Obviously I don't know how TSW works underneath the hood, but I feel like this would make it possible to then add the freight and regional services, which would create a lot more possibilities for the route, particularly at the Augsburg end. For that I'd be happy to accept a thinned out S-Bahn service.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I agree, I'd rather have more variety of services than more of one type. After all, just doing the same type of service does get boring after a while.

• Like Like x 1