Sc Pendolino Czech Republic Route Add-on In Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rygar, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Hello,

I very appreciate the choice of three main countries in TSW (England, Germany and USA), I like them so much. And I am very happy to see something new too (previously French with TGV and Swiss in the mountains, I love it).

Thanks for that, and I wish to see more single routes from other countries. :) Especially, I wish to drive the SC Pendolino train on route from Prague to Pardubice, or Prague to Plzeň, or Pardubice to Olomouc.

See the pictures bellow, wonderfull. :)

Ride baby, ride through the dark tunnel:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Why not I mean it’s great to discover other countries but if you want more chance to be heard by DTG you need to provide more information on the line you wish with the rolling stock used and details about the line like the length the number of stations etc

3. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Hey, thanks, I understand, what do you mean, but these informations obout the line are reachable for everyone, if you are interested. The details about length are not that simple, because the line is quiet long and I mentioned only some parts of that. I choosed the Prague main station, because that historic medievil city is worldwide known.

And this type of train, I mean SC Pendolino, is the best one here, and I like it so much, because is fast and comfortable. :) and, ofcourse, looks great.

On this line runs classic trains, like class 471, 660, etc. too. I am not a proffesional, I am only fan of this game, which is great and I see the progress of the game, its better and better and I appreciate it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Yeah you can obtain these informations easily but DTG won’t to that, instead they like to read a big thread full of informations so you have more chance to get a lot of interest ;) but yeah the pendolino would be great to drive I’d like to see how it’ll be replicated in the game on the curves when the train is tilting

5. Rygar

Rygar New Member

So, anyway, still only us in this thread, so :D little chance for DTG to see it :)

but SC Pendolino is a legend, you can see it in some Hollywood movies too :)

For example, in this fun movie action scene (cz dubbed):

or you can see it here with James too:

But, the interior has been changed (movies are older now).

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  6. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

To be honest I don’t really care which Pendolino they’ll give us like the ones from the Fiat era like the 460, 470, 480-485 or the Avelia Pendolino from the current Alstom Era with the 610 or 675 or Class 390 for the UK. I’m really excited to see the train tilting and hopefully getting a new country.

7. Rygar

Rygar New Member

:) Yeah, tilting in the curves, like a pendulum :) I want it to see it in TSW2 in Czech landscape, this could be great and fun driving SC Pendolino. :)

8. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

They made it in TS and in one stream they said that it was possible to recreate it in TSW so finger crossed

9. alexander.s

alexander.s Active Member

With my suggestion the ETR 460 is comming: Gotthard Route: Zürich To Chiasso Anno 1990's / 2000's | Dovetail Games Forums
    Actually, it was a hate train for the railroads and for passengers. Many technical faults, problems with the tilting technology and was quickly taken out of service by the European railroads. The company Fiat Ferroviaria went bankrupt in 2002 with its poor quality and was bought by Alstom at the time. The train stands for complete fail investment.
    Funny that there the trains has an complete other image in other countries.
    Because of the poor rolling stock, Chisalpino was disbanded and the rolling stock went to Trenitalia and SBB.
    SBB talks about a sophisticated fleet, but it is scrap metal.
    The trains were very high-maintenance and prone to breakdowns and is a history itself.
    In 2014, the railcars were taken out of service by the SBB and is not anymore in service in Italy on the main lines and will be taken out of service soon.
    James Bond in the Train, because of a technical malfunction the continuation of the journey can not be continued and in the end he has to throw up because of the train. Many people felt sick on that train.

10. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It’s also an expensive technology and still not really reliable, it was also used on the ICE T and TD and for a period of time the pendular system was disabled for notable issues but this technology is still wonderful and I hope I’m the future it’ll more reliable. Riding the Cisalpino in the scenic mountainous region of Switzerland would be great too

• Like Like x 1
  11. alexander.s

alexander.s Active Member

At that time, the train was simply a problem child for SBB. There were also many fires. For years, some trains were also not used for a long time. They have even lost trains because of fires.

12. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

ICE T makes more sense because it's the Usual ICE train on Riesa-Dresden towards Frankfurt Am Main Hbf where a transfer can be made to SNCF TGV Euroduplex Frankfurt Am Main Hbf to Paris Est via Mannheim Saarbrucken Forbach or Mannheim Karlsruhe Appenweier-Strasbourg Railway then Paris Est. When I reply to Matt and Jaime on their Train Sim 21 stream they told me there's two types DB BR411 & 415.

13. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Yeah the BR411 are with 7 cars and the BR415 with 5 cars but for using the TGV 3UA if it’s only in Germany I don’t see the point I would like to drive it from Paris Gare de l’Est to Frankfurt Main Hbf but it’s a very long route and it won’t happens

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rygar

Rygar New Member

:D Oh, I did not know that, haha, I see now, that type of trains had a little problems in the past :D but anyway, now SC Pendolino is great, I am aboard now, lets get tilting, whoaaa :D :D

I hope it would not get into the fire!!!! :)

Greetings in photo ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Which route would you like to see featured ?

16. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

17. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Nice route, it really is, but SC Pendolino is not operated in this route. And there is not too much from Czech Republic, there is only Děčín. :) So, its mainly still in Germany. ;) And in list of routes in TSW2, you have one country flag for one route, so, I am not sure, how will it work, because it is across two countries :D

I imagine the route in Czech Republic, from Prague main station to Plzeň, or Pardubice. These lines are about 100km length.

18. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Lets get TILTING with SC Pendolino now. See photo bellow. :D Oh sh*t, I hope, I will not puke from it. :D :D

Attached Files:

19. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Great ride :) Just arrived to Prague main station, surprisingly without people on the platform.

Attached Files:

20. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

One selfish guy forgot his mask again

21. Rygar

Rygar New Member

:D haha, you are right, he dont have it, but maybe its because he has lot of beard :D

22. Rygar

Rygar New Member

23. Richard CZE

• Like Like x 1
  24. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Yes, it is the same line, Beroun is in the half of the route Prague - Plzeň ;)

25. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

26. Richard CZE

Prague-Liben railway station. Photographed today on my way home.

IMG_20210715_184616.jpg

IMG_20210715_184647.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  27. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Those are some nice pictures. I would love to see a pendolino in TSW someday (although I like the new pendolinos used by SBB, FS and PKP a bit better than the older generation), and I also would like to see the Czech Republic in game. Perhaps one day, though without more 3rd parties developing content for TSW (like with TS), I don't think it's very likely.

28. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Who knows :) We will see, TSW2 is so much better then his ancestor, I mean TSW, I am appreciate their work with improvements in TSW2, and I am happy for previous routes adding from TSW to TSW2 too.

With this collection of routes, and with the new one, the game is now quite expansive. :) And Pendolino will be great too. I understand, that the new Pendolino trains from Swiss and Poland are a little better, but the Czech Pendolinos are prettiest in my opinion. They have very nice looking with these colours (metalic silver with ocean blue and yellow stripes), I love it!

:)

29. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Pendolino mystery box at the train :o:D guess, what is inside the box :love::D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  30. Richard CZE

Another photo when I went home from work.

IMG_20210819_181943.jpg

• Like Like x 1