Db Br 187 Bug On Windshield Wipers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sjta, Dec 7, 2021.

1. sjta

sjta New Member

No there is no actual bug,,,,but it is a programing bug.

When you play the "Open All Hours" scenario, the weather is raining. If you switch cabs, only one of the cab's has the windshield wipers clearing the raindrops off the windshield.. So on your return trip, it is impossible to see the signal colors.

Furthermore, I tried to drive from the outside view,,,although there is the indication to press Sifa button, you don't see a signal that would make you press the acknowledge buttons and the the emergency brakes get applied. Don't know if this is also a bug, or if I am missing notices by not being in the cab.

From the outside view, if you want to go back into the cab, it puts you in the cab that is facing the coupled cab so you cannot see where you are going (and since it is not the active cab, you cannot get instrument information). You can only switch to the correct cab by stopping,,,but then you are back with the windshield wiper issue.

If you have this scenario, please see if you have the same thing.
    I got this Loco add on the other day and to have 1 of 3 scenario not working does not make a happy customer.
    Who do I send this information for a fix?

2. trainnick77

trainnick77 Member

If its a broken scenario in Train simulator you will be lucky to get it fixed. I have submitted a number of support tickets for broken scenarios to be told they are aware of the situation, but too busy to do anything about it, I have asked to speak to more senior people in dovetail to be told they are to busy, I have aske for someone from DTG to comment on the forums, and no one does.

The situation with the number of broken scenarios released and the total lack of action is completely unacceptable.

May be I should go and protest outside DTG's offices.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

4. sjta

sjta New Member

Thanks,,,sent a message to them...