Whats The Best Console Version Of Train Sim World?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steelydanman1, Dec 28, 2018.

1. steelydanman1

steelydanman1 New Member

Hi, I am going to purchase train sim world mainly because of the new Leeds to Manchester 80’s dlc which was my local line and about the time I got interested in locomotives. My question is should I purchase on Xbox one x or PS4 pro? I know the x is the technically better console but have the feeling that this game was made with the base consoles in mind and that the PS4 version my be better. I just want the best looking version so any help would be appreciated thanks

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

From what i´ve seen in Livestreams / Videos ,and i can only go by that since i dont own a PS4, it looks mostly identical on both Platforms.
    Since the game isnt enhanced for the X nor the Pro i think you arent making anything wrong with either version.

I can say that the game runs with more FPS on the One X compared to the One S / One. I guess the same applies to the Ps4 Pro vs PS4 version, but only guessing here since i dont own them.

If they ever enhance the game for the One X / 4 Pro the X Version should be able to perform a bit better given the better Hardware compared to a PS4 Pro. But no one knows when this will happen, if at all.

So my advice is to purchase it on the plattform you might like a bit better. I dont think that there are much differences right now. But maybe some people that own both Consoles and the game for both can give a deeper inside how it compares between the platforms on the performance side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. steelydanman1

steelydanman1 New Member

Thought that might be the case so I’ll probably go x if that’s the case, thanks for the advice

4. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will patch the one x and the pro , I’ve seen this running on pc and I would love some more of that goodness without having to shell out on a pc again,