1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats The Best Console Version Of Train Sim World?

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by steelydanman1, Dec 28, 2018.

1. steelydanman1

steelydanman1 New Member

Hi, I am going to purchase train sim world mainly because of the new Leeds to Manchester 80’s dlc which was my local line and about the time I got interested in locomotives. My question is should I purchase on Xbox one x or PS4 pro? I know the x is the technically better console but have the feeling that this game was made with the base consoles in mind and that the PS4 version my be better. I just want the best looking version so any help would be appreciated thanks

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Active Member

From what i´ve seen in Livestreams / Videos ,and i can only go by that since i dont own a PS4, it looks mostly identical on both Platforms.
    Since the game isnt enhanced for the X nor the Pro i think you arent making anything wrong with either version.

I can say that the game runs with more FPS on the One X compared to the One S / One. I guess the same applies to the Ps4 Pro vs PS4 version, but only guessing here since i dont own them.

If they ever enhance the game for the One X / 4 Pro the X Version should be able to perform a bit better given the better Hardware compared to a PS4 Pro. But no one knows when this will happen, if at all.

So my advice is to purchase it on the plattform you might like a bit better. I dont think that there are much differences right now. But maybe some people that own both Consoles and the game for both can give a deeper inside how it compares between the platforms on the performance side.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. steelydanman1

steelydanman1 New Member

Thought that might be the case so I’ll probably go x if that’s the case, thanks for the advice

4. chieflongshin

chieflongshin New Member

I wonder if they will patch the one x and the pro , I’ve seen this running on pc and I would love some more of that goodness without having to shell out on a pc again,