PlayStation Acs 64

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by colsay, Jan 27, 2019.

1. colsay

colsay New Member

Can someone tell me how to close the cab door so I can access the battery button which is obscured when the cab door is open? Thx

2. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

You do the same thing as you did to open the door. Place the cursor on the door (not the window) and when the message "cab door is open" appears, press X on the controller.
    This method is used for all locos.

3. colsay

colsay New Member

Canon772, thank you for your reply and advice. I did the tutorial again and by changing the viewpoint I could access the battery button and complete the setup.
    I tried placing the cursor on the door but there was no response. So, I sat in the seat , did the rest of the setup and drove off, thinking the door would still be open but when I looked round inside the cab it wasn’t. Must be a self closing door! ( in the tutorial at any rate).

4. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Sometimes it only seems to work on certain parts of the door. Alternatively, try changing your position in the cab slightly. If you keep trying, it should eventually happen.

5. colsay

colsay New Member

Tried as you suggest but nothing found. Having moved to the next scenario after the tutorial, it is the same. Walk to loco, open door, go through start up procedures and off it goes - and if you then look round the door has closed.