Fishing Sim World Really 60 70 Pounds Every Online Tournament In 5 Fish?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Bobby Rivers, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Bobby Rivers

Bobby Rivers New Member

You guys must be professional, as I have fished real bass tournaments most of my life and I just don't see how you are catching 5 12 pound fish in every lake and online tournament, must be a secret I havent found. I thought 30 40 pounds was a excellent catch but every online tournament top 20 guys have 60 to 70 pounds , kudos

2. dnt810

dnt810 New Member

I know... I have gotten up to 48 -50 lbs of bass, but so far nowhere near 60 - darn near 80 lbs of bass to win the tourney. Are they cheating or something? Or they know exactly where the named trophy boss fish are hanging out and exactly how to catch them...

3. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

It's definitely possible in the game. A few of the people who are always in the top 5 every week or win know where the legendary fish are all at and catch them 5 times over. They "pause" their attempt to get back to the main menu, then jump back in to respawn the boss fish. Then spend 10 minutes trying to catch it again. I've personally never caught any of the largemouth bosses yet (only Valerie, smallmouth at Boulder), but I can consistently catch up to 60-70lb bass in online tourneys. A lot of luck plays a part of it but you gotta find the spawn points of the fish. I had 70lbs 3oz for this week's bass tourney (ps4) and had a monster on the line when time expired that would have pushed me to 1st. I had one 16lbs+ounces, two 15lbers, a 13lbs+ounces and 10lbs 0oz bass. If that final fish was just 14lbs it would have added a minimum 4lbs to my total. Probably pushed me into first place. I haven't won one yet because of the old vets that know the tricks and probably glitches, but one day it will work out. Some of the lakes don't have bass above 11lbs.

What system do y'all play on (pc, xbox, ps4)?

4. jasonsanders78

jasonsanders78 New Member

How do you find these boss fish spots?
    how do you find these spots

5. metimmather

metimmather Member

it may sound silly, but have you tried putting on heavier line? i found out just messing around in fishing trip with no time limits that using 30lb black braid instead of my usual 20lb fluro would make every 10lb plus fish bite right away.
    i usually start on fluro just to try my lures and see whats best then use the braid to target the big ones.
    spots ive found that work for me so far...
    lake boulder southern spawn, drive straight 30 or 40 foot and park 10foot from lilies and cast in all directions.largest is 11lber

lake guntersville first spot eastern spawn. jump in boat and drive straight to other bank, half way over you should see some bright green rushes visable to your right, so drive to that side of lake and park 10 or15 foot from the bank and about 30foot from the rushes that stick out.
    cast to edge of rushes and bank to start and then work all directions.
    lake guntersville 2nd spot. southern spawn, from spawn go right and head for the small bridge, stop within casting distence to bridge and work all areas and under bridge with side cast, had 15lber from there.

lake travis the north spawn. youll spawn looking dirctly where you want to be 100yards from you in a bay, jump in boat and do sharp left and head to that bay and try and stop just lake bed flattens off to 13foot. do all sides of bay and along tree line to the right. biggest is 15lber.

still not found really reliable spots for the other lakes yet, lake johnson i can catch them all over. but lake miller really is a total pain in the neck, looking online seems everyone has issues there with trying to single out bass without wasting time reeling in other species.
    anyone else got any good spots?

6. metimmather

metimmather Member

just played and trip to lake guntersville in career to that second spot 20mins 62lb 4oz.
    can be done.

7. OptimusPride498

OptimusPride498 New Member

I found another good spot in Guntersville. South spawn. Go right and then under the bridge. Continue on the left side until you come to “the end” becouse you will then see it’s not the end. It has a canal on both side of the middle halv island. But stay on the left side and at the end you will see a large tree on the left. Put your boat in front of that tree and cast into the bent you just passed. There are a lot of fish there and I got 4-5 big catfish. Two times I hade an enormous brass on but never got it inside the boat. The good thing with this spot is that the fish is more or less trapped. It will try and go left/right but it’s just a couple of meters on both side of the boat and behind you it ends.