1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really 60 70 Pounds Every Online Tournament In 5 Fish?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobby Rivers, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Bobby Rivers

Bobby Rivers New Member

You guys must be professional, as I have fished real bass tournaments most of my life and I just don't see how you are catching 5 12 pound fish in every lake and online tournament, must be a secret I havent found. I thought 30 40 pounds was a excellent catch but every online tournament top 20 guys have 60 to 70 pounds , kudos

2. dnt810

dnt810 New Member

I know... I have gotten up to 48 -50 lbs of bass, but so far nowhere near 60 - darn near 80 lbs of bass to win the tourney. Are they cheating or something? Or they know exactly where the named trophy boss fish are hanging out and exactly how to catch them...

3. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

It's definitely possible in the game. A few of the people who are always in the top 5 every week or win know where the legendary fish are all at and catch them 5 times over. They "pause" their attempt to get back to the main menu, then jump back in to respawn the boss fish. Then spend 10 minutes trying to catch it again. I've personally never caught any of the largemouth bosses yet (only Valerie, smallmouth at Boulder), but I can consistently catch up to 60-70lb bass in online tourneys. A lot of luck plays a part of it but you gotta find the spawn points of the fish. I had 70lbs 3oz for this week's bass tourney (ps4) and had a monster on the line when time expired that would have pushed me to 1st. I had one 16lbs+ounces, two 15lbers, a 13lbs+ounces and 10lbs 0oz bass. If that final fish was just 14lbs it would have added a minimum 4lbs to my total. Probably pushed me into first place. I haven't won one yet because of the old vets that know the tricks and probably glitches, but one day it will work out. Some of the lakes don't have bass above 11lbs.

What system do y'all play on (pc, xbox, ps4)?