mastazi

2017-06-03 14_07_21-Dovetail Flight Sim World

Step 2: select Payload and set the sane weight for both the pilot and the front passenger

Tags:
2017-06-03 14_07_21-Dovetail Flight Sim World
mastazi, Jun 3, 2017
    • Keegan Otto
      Hello I'm Keegan!
      Real world pilot and owner of Pilot Resources and More!

As a young boy, I gazed ever skyward and forever dreamed of slipping the bonds of earth. My ever present dream for flight has taken me on a journey through challenges, perseverance, encouragement and excitement. This is my story:

I started my journey in March 2015 with the purchase of several saitek simulator components. After familiarizing myself with the basic controls, I jumped into real world training with both feet. I bought a real airplane! As you might tell in the picture to the left, I don't look very old, and in all honesty, I'm really not. In fact this picture was taken when I was just 16. (I couldn't even drive back then) So how on earth did I afford an airplane? Well, for four years before this picture was taken, I ran my own business.
      Yes, I was just 12 years old when I started selling coins. But wait, I'm getting off point. Did I save some monumental amount of money selling coins, and shell out some 60k for an airplane? No! Although I had a few thousand from selling coins, it was pennies toward the enormous cost of a plane. But with the help of 8 friends, we all split the cost of the gorgeous Cessna 172 pictured above.

My training lasted just over one year. I first flew solo in October 2015. A few months later, training was going great, I had 60 hours of rigorous training under my belt and I was looking forward to taking my final test and getting my licence when WHAM! Out of the blue a pilot in the area made us a big cash offer on our plane. Just like that, our beautiful plane was gone. With my share of the plane sold, I rented another plane nearby and finished my training. I received my licence for single engine land aircraft on 7/27/16. Since then, I've never stopped encouraging others to experience the thrill of flight!

Visit my website, and check out the big selection of flight sim hardware.

-Keegan
      http://www.pilotresourcesandmore.com/
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Fix tendency to roll left
    Uploaded By:
    mastazi
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: