PlayStation What's With Mastery?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Manclion, Nov 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

So what is it with the mastery feature?
    Is it working or not, I've noticed users becoming frustrated with it and no solution forthcoming.
    Some say you have to log in to your dtl account , log out, log in again, create a new profile then it may work or may not. Some trains tracking on random days and not the next.
    Seems like it's been a dogs breakfast from the start all the hype and even a livestream all for a lot of faffing about for a couple of scenery changes and backgrounds to look at. Seems like a good idea but the implementation is all wrong and not worth the effort imo.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

I also need some clarity on this. Tracking has not been working for me. I am Level 307 currently & really don't want to start over from scratch. Any help would be appreciated.

3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I think you've got it pretty much summed up, right there :D

For the latest discussion on what's working and what's not, check this thread (PS4) and this thread (Xbox) and this one. Spoiler: what's broken on one is largely broken on the others.

The PS4 thread has the most information about process to make it (sort of) work and which trains are currently tracking.