New Jersey Transit Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by seandalton683, Nov 26, 2019.

1. seandalton683

seandalton683 New Member

You guys should consider making a new jersey transit route for people to buy because i feel many people would buy it, it is a popular railroad

• Like Like x 9
  2. kiyoko91

kiyoko91 Well-Known Member

How about the northeast corridor, that could work

• Like Like x 3
  3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

The Morris/Essex line could be a good route for a future DLC. the line runs from Hackettstown to Hoboken and New York Penn. Also includes the Gladstone Branch

• Like Like x 2
  4. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Ratian valley would definitely be a good New Jersey transit line because it travel’s on the Norfolk Southern freight line.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

I agree the Morris/Essex line/ Bergen Main line for NJ Transit would be an awesome DLC. They have them on TS, but they need to bring them to TSW. Morris/Essex is the original line that started the Mid-Town Direct service as well.

• Like Like x 3
  6. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree it could give the drivers a challenge driving the diesel/electric alp 45dp locomotives and it could be the first route where dovetail can implement the passenger info system into the game

• Like Like x 2
  7. NJT Railfan

NJT Railfan Well-Known Member

The Raritan seems like the best option of a route for TSW. But I'm taking more of a look at the Bergen County and Main Lines. They seem to fit distance for TSW with NS freight available. They haven't done long freights in a while, instead more shorter ones. It would probably have the NS GP38-2 with rolling stock, an ALP45DP, NJT Comet V Coach and Comet V Cab Car.

• Like Like x 5