Fishing Sim World New Lakes & Other Ideas

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by tterrito, Feb 11, 2020.

1. tterrito

tterrito New Member

First off, so far I have really enjoyed this game. That said, as a serious bass fisherman, I'd like to see a few more options. Most of which have already been suggested but the more it's said, maybe it'll happen.

Lake Fork?
    Sam Rayburn?
    Lake Falcon?
    Okeechobee?
    Any of these would be a great add.

Please give us graph upgrades (new technology - Lowrance, Hummingbird, etc.) with the GPS
    Make the money worth ANYTHING AT ALL!
    Allow name changes
    Allow change reel hand
    Include option to weigh in early at tournaments
    Rigging options for plastics - Texas Rig, Carolina, Wacky, Drop Shot
    New trolling motor option (spot lock, talons)
    Show weigh in with fish

Thoughts???

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Nice ideas, but don't think this could realistically work as there are already a ton of issues with this game - most caused by the introduction of Career Mode and Mastery. I feel your requests would only add to it and DTG either are not capable or just don't want to address all the existing issues.

On a separate note, I'm not a fan of the bass fishing and would rather they focused on adding different waters - maybe some big Game fishing (Marlin, sharks, etc)

• Like Like x 1
  3. tilallareone

tilallareone New Member

As I work for mid Kent fisheries id like to see westbere lake pan lake and conninbrook lake

• Like Like x 1
  4. disposablehero22

disposablehero22 New Member

I like the ideas in the initial post. I do love bass fishing, but it's not my first passion. However, as a multispecies person, I want to see anything and everything included. I'd like to see more weather situations/current (reservoir) issues that would make spot lock or the Talon/PowerPole useful. As of right now the boat doesn't move unless we choose to make it move.
    Also, I feel like Lake Johnson is the fictional Okeechobee just without the manatees.
    YES! The contour maps (if you can call them that) are practically useless and the sonar graph is nearly two decades out of date. I'm not complaining too much though, this is by far the best fishing game I have ever played to date since I was a kid in the nineties.
    I'm not as worried about the money portion, but yeah, I've put in a lot of work to get this far, I'd like to see some compensation.
    Fishing tactics are a big one - trolling, drop shotting, floats, rigging, jigging, etc... could all play a huge role in the game when targeting different species.

All good points! I know that the game is pretty addictive to me, especially in the winter months, but I'd love to be able to use the techniques that I use in real life within the game.