1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Lakes & Other Ideas

Discussion in 'Future Content and Feature Requests' started by tterrito, Feb 11, 2020.

1. tterrito

tterrito New Member

First off, so far I have really enjoyed this game. That said, as a serious bass fisherman, I'd like to see a few more options. Most of which have already been suggested but the more it's said, maybe it'll happen.

Lake Fork?
    Sam Rayburn?
    Lake Falcon?
    Okeechobee?
    Any of these would be a great add.

Please give us graph upgrades (new technology - Lowrance, Hummingbird, etc.) with the GPS
    Make the money worth ANYTHING AT ALL!
    Allow name changes
    Allow change reel hand
    Include option to weigh in early at tournaments
    Rigging options for plastics - Texas Rig, Carolina, Wacky, Drop Shot
    New trolling motor option (spot lock, talons)
    Show weigh in with fish

Thoughts???

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 New Member

Nice ideas, but don't think this could realistically work as there are already a ton of issues with this game - most caused by the introduction of Career Mode and Mastery. I feel your requests would only add to it and DTG either are not capable or just don't want to address all the existing issues.

On a separate note, I'm not a fan of the bass fishing and would rather they focused on adding different waters - maybe some big Game fishing (Marlin, sharks, etc)

3. tilallareone

tilallareone New Member

As I work for mid Kent fisheries id like to see westbere lake pan lake and conninbrook lake