New Options For Tsw

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Americantrainenthusiest21, Feb 12, 2020.

?
  1. I want both

2. I only want the first one

3. I only want the second one

4. I want neither

5. I don’t care

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Americantrainenthusiest21

Americantrainenthusiest21 New Member

I would like to recommend a control to disable the ending of a route after going past a signal at danger. Sometimes I’m either not paying attention or I go 3 ft too far when stoping. Yes, I know there’s a train probably in the next section of track, but the collision would be your fault. For example I had a cal train right behind my 30 car ish freight liner. If the signal would permit me I would have backed up and coupled to the cal train. I know not all people want this so that is why I think it should be an option for people who just want to drive trains and don’t give a crap about the signals.

Another option I want would want is to continue after a collision. When I crash I don’t even get to see the aftermath or get out and do another service. I have to wait about 5 minutes in loading screens to start over. I know this might not be possible due to licensing but make it at least possible to go back maybe a mile or two or something so that you don’t have to restart from the beginning.

2. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

Even if you where be able to continue after running a red light, there would be nowhere to continue.. the next signal will be red and stay that way. Same as when you run over a green and have to set back to get a station, it will stay red, because you already ran over it. This would just end in a lot of very error-prone code that nearly no one ever needs. Also since this tries to replicate reality.. if you run a red light in real, you wouldn't be driving for a long time and have some tea-time with your superiors.

And on the second part.. how would you suggest to drive another service on a route where a crashed train lays around?

If you are so prone to crash and run red-lights, i suggest to use a feature called.. SAVE. Or just drive responsible..

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Your first and second posts on these forums are identical. You only need to post it once, otherwise it becomes spam and nobody likes spam.

If you want to crash and see the aftermath and then hijack another train while your mess stays lying on the track then you will be disappointed with this simulator. It's never going to be an option and that's a good thing. The whole point of it is about becoming a good train driver and successfully completing services.

To avoid running a red light, practice and paying attention is the only way. You'll get the hang of it eventually, and that is the fun of the game.

• Like Like x 2