Fishing Sim World Lure Fishing For Predators At Waldsee

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Dec 27, 2019.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

For anyone else that is struggling or finding it impossible to catch predatory species at this lake using lures, Dovetail are looking into it.

I have been having no luck what so ever with lures on this lake since the last update and only the odd pike or zander on deadbaits no mattter time of day or weather, they have asked me to post on here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I have tried all the usual fixes they suggested and none worked. They also want to know if it is console specific, or on all platforms.

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. nelly-schatz

nelly-schatz New Member

Ich habe diese Probleme auf der ps4 auch und betrifft waldsee und warysbury 1south.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hall.jeffery

hall.jeffery New Member

Yes. I had this problem as well. I eventually just went for Wels Catfish on Dead Baits. Roach Heads and Mackerel Heads worked the best. The first time I tried it didn't really work, but when I started casting out 2 different kinds of heads, it worked very well. If you're lure fishing, I found the Golden Shad swim bait to work the best. It's fairly hit and miss though.

4. warneka2012

warneka2012 New Member

same no fish at all with several different lures for entire event

5. frailkrazykev

I sent DTG this yesterday regarding this issue i await their reply.

I have tried every lure in the game and nearly every line except the 80lb and below 7lb also used different rods and reels, i have fished every weather and time of day combination and no bites at all , i have tried all the modes and nothing on lures however i have since had success in the baden wurtemburg tourney woth deadbaits after weeks of trying.
    Why have you closed this ticket i have replied to your question and was waiting for a reply, i Guess you were too busy designing your next money grabbing dlc pack to even test this properly or reply to this issue. Even more people are now experiencing this issue now and posting to the forums why cant you take notice and admit this is an issue and needs remedying over pumping out dlc. Yes some people might still catch on that lake but myself and a growing minority of players cant catch squat on lure no matter what tackle,weather or time of day we select.

• Like Like x 2
  6. edsdf

edsdf New Member

Just bought the game on XB1 was fun till Waldsee. tried every lure and in hours of fishing caught only 1 pike.
    tried it multiple time in career mode but don't catch anything four hours in practice mode in event mode 20 min you will catch nothing it is no fun this way
    This should be fixed it ruins career mode.

7. fgagnon4444

fgagnon4444 New Member

Same here. Tried all dead baits and multiple spots on the lake, might catch a pike in 20 mins IF im lucky...smh...This glitch is ruining the game for me

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Broken lakes - Waldsee, Bergsee, Manor Farm, Wraysbury, Gillhams, Laguna Iquitos, Jezioro Bestii......and that's without the American Lakes which are nigh on impossible to catch Boss fish.

Game is an absolute joke. Won't be buying any future content or games from DTG

9. jdiscgolf

jdiscgolf New Member

I have tried every luring the game and this is definitely broke. I will not buy any more more games from this company until they get their ship fixed

10. frailkrazykev

No chance of them fixing it now THE CATCH is out.

11. davidicus#4303

davidicus#4303 New Member

Looks like I’ve finally found an answer to catching predators at Bergsee, at least. I’ve set up two poles with Roach Head baits using size 2 hooks and then I’m using a Lipless Lure called Special Rattle Bait - Tennessee Shad. The lure is only available in the Bass Pro Shop DLC but the other lures that come with it have really helped up my game so I think it’s worth it.
    The first two poles will only randomly hit but the casting lure has been working well with catching Northern Pike and Brown Trout. Hope this helps!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  12. hokken

hokken New Member

I struggle to understand why dovetail stay silent about those issues and doesn’t seem to have any desire to fix them that will affect their credibility and future sales surely. I agree that this type of issue ruin the entire game as no one wants to invest any time in a broken and unpredictable game. It is a shame this game could have been a real winner if they would have focused on fixing the existing issue instead on moving on to a next game. I worked in the video game industry for a while and I think that here we are witnessing the result of bad decision making in the upper management, it’s not the devs fault because I think they did quite a good job in improving many aspects of the fish fighting mechanics since euro fishing. Anyway, it’s a bit sad really because having played most of the fishing simulators I nevertheless always come back to Dovetail because in spite of the painful remaining issues they got many things right.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022