Allow Us To Control And Operate The Controls Or Interact With The Train After F1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I noticed this has been a long time issue. After you press F1 to remove the general user interface while you are on a scenario, training or timetable there doesn't seem to be a way to smoothly operate the train. I would love to go to advance mode and drive the train without gui and see what happens

2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

You can still operate the train with the HUD off.

3. Trim

Trim Active Member

Did you remember to turn on the master key, or whatever is needed in the train you're driving?

Of course, using F1 to turn off all the HUD, you don't get any feedback that you have operated a control (except by sound and train performance), unless you can actually see the relevant lever, switch, button, knob and/or gauge. Personally, I remove the parts of the HUD I don't want by using the Ctrl-number keys. That way, I still get feedback text.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Gabe_1.0

Wouldn't there be a way to get rid of the HUD like individual things? Feedback text is what I feel needs to be left alone as an option

5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Yes. Ctrl 1-6 will cycle through HUD options.

6. Gabe_1.0

This is shocking, I never knew this. I had a test with ctrl + 1-6 and i customized the help interface as need it. I've had TSW and I missed this. It's solved, we already have this option by the looks of it