Fishing Sim World Waldsee

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by shipleydarrell, Aug 19, 2019.

1. shipleydarrell

shipleydarrell New Member

What happened to waldsee since update? Having allot of trouble getting anything to take lures.

2. jf3000

jf3000 New Member

Still fishing and everything seems to be working fine, especially at night.

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

See some of my posts i am also struggling with lures on this lake now have messaged DTG but you know what theyre like with bug fixes

4. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I just finished a match online tournament attempt and fished the while time with lures. I would find lures that would have some really good activity. All types of predators following it in. No bites. Would switch to same lure, diff colors, and fish would disappear. Went through a lot of my lures. Reel speeds from 1 to 4. Different retrievals. Not one bite on lures. Maybe this new lure pack is the answer. ;)

5. frailkrazykev

Nope sadly not tried them all yesterday as thought the same myself not one bite on any of them. They too follow certain lures and even speed up when near them as if they are going to take it then just turn away at last min. I noticed that when you leave a topwater static and fish crowd round it there swimming pattern is erratic, glitchy they almost look like they are being electrocuted.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  6. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I caught 2 pike using a couple of the new topwater lures in about 30/40 minutes.

7. lee.gillard

lee.gillard New Member

looks like its broken to me ive tried for hours hardly any bites from lures used lots of different lines and lures retrieval methods nothing works

8. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

Yes I do... they pass it on to their Development Team..... as can be seen in the pic below.
    B0A2C3B1-AF43-4340-9461-B70004D3C168.jpeg

9. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

OK, whilst they are not biting as much as other lakes I have just tried pike fishing at Waldsee and am catching them. Whilst I don’t normally give tips on individual lures, if you were to try a top water lure starting with A and 2.25 inches long with the reel speed set to 2, you might just have some luck at night with a clear sky!!!

10. frailkrazykev

For all that are struggling with predators on Waldsee here is my latest reply to DTG.

I have tried every lure in the game and nearly every line except the 80lb and below 7lb also used different rods and reels, i have fished every weather and time of day combination and no bites at all , i have tried all the modes and nothing on lures however i have since had success in the baden wurtemburg tourney woth deadbaits after weeks of trying.
    Why have you closed this ticket i have replied to your question and was waiting for a reply, i Guess you were too busy designing your next money grabbing dlc pack to even test this properly or reply to this issue. Even more people are now experiencing this issue now and posting to the forums why cant you take notice and admit this is an issue and needs remedying over pumping out dlc. Yes some people might still catch on that lake but myself and a growing minority of players cant catch squat on lure no matter what tackle,weather or time of day we select.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TommyLee

TommyLee New Member

Oh..its not the minority bro..its most of us...but I also think they really dont care, because they dont seem to reply back to most posts. If it makes you feel better I'm in the same boat. Keepem tight bro

• Like Like x 1
  12. frailkrazykev

Yep i know more and more are experiencing this as a few more posts have popped up from other players over the last few weeks

13. fgagnon4444

fgagnon4444 New Member

Bro I’m fuckin losing my mind over the waldsee predator challenge in career mode. I’ve caught the occasional pike or catfish using dead baits but usually 1 fish per 20 mins which makes it impossible to win the predator league on any level (amateur, pro or elite). I’ve read all your thread about it and understand they stopped even replying to you? I swear this fuckin bug is ruining the game for me

14. frailkrazykev

Yeah and they wont reply now as they are all made up with their new game THE CATCH releasing in the summer which i wont be buying typical Dovetail favour pumping out new dlc and add ons over fixing issues in the games already out the money grabbing c**ts

15. fgagnon4444

fgagnon4444 New Member

Facts. Would’ve gladly dropped money on this game if it wasn’t for that glitch.

16. XelahtamNozual

XelahtamNozual New Member

Was able to get good fishes with following combination...

Sonik xtractor rod 10ft
    Sonik xtractor 5k reel
    Braid 50lbs(22.7kg)
    Krank rig 2
    mackerel 6in

Cast just to get the line in the water in front of your spot... cas only in 4 to 6 ft of water along the shore.

17. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I'm not having much luck with Fishing Sim World to be honest. I had an easier time with Euro Fishing. I can spend 10/15 minutes without catching anything. :(

18. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

DTG are just money grabbing off us. I lose count of the times I have noted issues with FSW and they cannot be arsed to sort them out. You don't hear a peep out of them - Wankers!!

I see they are advertising a new game or Summer 2020. No chance I will buy it because it's bound to be full of issues which they won't address. To say I'm not impressed with DTG is an understatement.