PlayStation Br155 Db

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by marcjmurray, Mar 22, 2020.

1. marcjmurray

marcjmurray Member

The sound on the DB BR 155 TRAIN THE SOUND IS CORRUPTED ALSO POP UP SCENERY AND TRACK. I WAS GOING TO BUY MAIN SPESSART BAHM. BUT IF HAVE SAME PROBLEMS I WILL NOT IS DOVETAIL DOING ANY UPDATES or fixes on older dlc. Can dovetail send me an email I love this game and have almost all the dlcs my email is marcjmurray@hotmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

If it helps, MSB is far better built than RSN. The 155 is broken and, a year after release, they don't seem to have any intention of fixing it. It will remain my least used, worst value piece of DLC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

Don't buy it...let make them fix it first. Can we send somewhere an email with our complaints?

4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Well - this loco that you mention... it is not broken on the PC version of Train Sim World, so nobody will fix it for PS4 players - because PS4 players do not matter. One of the German developers (that does audio stuff) has said on these Forums that he "hates PS4"..... so your chances of getting a fix are basically zero.

But the money that you have paid will help to fix things for PC players..., and will help to pay for sports cars for Dovetail's management - so your money hasn't been completely wasted.

Maybe you could buy everything again on PC....?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patrick Kolinski

Really? Can we found this article? or this mention? Thank you Sir. I'm always about to buy only on discounts.

6. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yep, you can submit a ticket at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

I submitted one and got a response basically saying, "Yeah, we know". I think they've known about it since they first released it (just after release, when paying customers tested it on PS4 for the first time - something they'd clearly neglected to do), but they aren't really all that interested in fixing it.

To date it's the only thing I've ever given a 1* rating on the PSN Store.

Read from this post onwards.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Patrick Kolinski

Thank you, i just wrote a big "letter" to them, maybe this will make them to care more about PS4 Railfans too. We need more post like this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. synthetic.angel

Even if you gave a very strong indication that you are currently holding The Flying Scotsman hostage.... slung under the jib of a crane, above a two mile drop into the Grand Canyon.... I strongly suspect that your long letter will achieve absolutely nothing.

Even if you were very nice.... about your threat to pulverise the wonderfully iconic steam engine from Britain's colonial past. Even if you have already cut off the Flying Scotsman's buffers and sent them to DTG's office in the post.... they are going to do absolutely nothing to help out ......eeeuuuggghh... console players.... with some broken German DLC.

Because DTG couldn't give a Flying Scotsman about you. Because you are an ....eeeeuuuggghhh.... console player....

Just pay them some money. And go away.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Patrick Kolinski

hahaha....let's see what they gonna answer...i'm waiting playin RRO...looks good for now :cool::cool::cool:

10. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I'd just like to add that on MSB, the sounds in the BR155 work as intended on PS4.

11. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Apart from in the tunnel at the top of the steep hill. Sounds start to go as usual as you make your way to the station end but you are out of the tunnel as it gets to RSN levels

12. synthetic.angel

I for one am sick of people defending broken German DLC on PS4, and I wish people would stop doing it - it's really tiring. And it is getting boring. Let's all just accept that German DLC on PS4 is usually untested, and released broken and left in a broken state for years..... unfixed - and we can leave it at that.

However - since you raised the subject..... the broken German DLC premium priced locomotive you speak of was intended to work on RSN. The advert, on PlayStation Store currently says this:

"Please note: Ruhr-Sieg Nord is required, as a separate purchase, in order to utilise the content featured in this add-on. A classic loco dating back to the 1970s and Deutsche Reichsbahn’s answer to the growing freight and passenger market throughout Germany. The DB BR 155, or “Electric Container” as it’s affectionately known to railfans, has stood the test of time and you can now take to hauling heavy freight with a nostalgic twist over Ruhr-Sieg Nord steel."

And it doesn't work on Ruhr-Sieg Nord, on PS4, in tunnels - and it never has. It hasn't stood the test of time - because nobody could be bothered to test it in the first place. If they made it clear, in this advert, that the loco is broken on RSN, then that would be fine by me.