Pzb Zwangsbremsung - My Error Or Bug

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kalteVollmilch, Mar 30, 2020.

1. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

2. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

3. Betjoin

Betjoin Well-Known Member

There is a Speed-Check, a so called GPA or Geschwindigkeitsprüfabschnitt, if you watch closely you can see a PZB-Magnet and a couple of Metres later another two. Those Magnets check your Top speed since there is a Speed-Reduction to 120 kph at the End of the Platform/Next to the Main Signal. The Zwangsbremsung in itself was Legit, the problem is more the missing Advanced-Signal for the Reduced Speed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. kalteVollmilch

Okay, so PZB behaved correctly, the problem is that whatever's supposed to tell me about the 120kph limit in advance is missing so I don't know that I should slow down.

Thanks for the answer!

• Like Like x 2
  5. ProfCreeptonius

ProfCreeptonius Well-Known Member

I have been summoned by the mighty hyperlord. Though I must disappoint him :(

Unfortunately I can't tell you much revolutionary information. Yes, this is a 2000Hz GPA for the 12-Limit, and yes the Lf6 is missing. I've searched wide and far and unlike in the last situation, I couldn't even find a sneakily hidden Lf6. I'll keep looking, but I can't say much. All the helpful information I can give at this point is drive 135kmh in front of Essen Fronhausen. Then you won't get the Zwangsbremsung and also see the 12 in time to brake for it.

The Lf6 should be together with the Distant signal before Fronhausen. Yet, it's not.

Cheers,
    Prof

• Like Like x 3
  6. kalteVollmilch

Alright, I'm back with more confusion :D
    This time, I drove RB33 heading towards Duisburg, when I got yet another Zwangsbremsung.
    Once again, I don't know why :D
    Video can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SQRqgvgIAfBXyN7OUByS_PSkX3OKNp9u/view?usp=sharing
    The Zwangsbremsung happens at 1:58.
    Don't mind my previous speeding, there is also a bug on this route where a certain piece should have a max. speed of 130kph., but somehow has only 100kph (if this isn't a bug and I'm wrong please tell me)

Can someone explain what I did wrong or what was suppose to happen once more?

• Like Like x 2
  7. ProfCreeptonius

Guten Abend kalteVollmilch

Unfortunately this again was not your mistake. Though here is my hypothesis:

You got a penalty for WT nicht zeitgerecht betätigt, meaning you forgot to acknowledge something.

See, on the signal immediately after the Lf6, which you did properly acknowledge, there was a blank Zs3 field. Though I think that in truth this should not have been blank and that a restrictive Zs3v was placed there, which obviously would've needed to be acknowledged and would've induced the Zwangsbremsung.

Unfortunately there is no help here, this is another bug.

DTG about time you patch these....

Cheers,
    Prof.

PS: For the Germans: WT stands for Wachsamkeitstaste = PZB Acknowledge

• Like Like x 3
  8. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

They had a hotfix the other day.

9. kalteVollmilch

This video was taken after the hotfix was released. In fact, both bugs shown in this thread have not been fixed.
    ProfCreeptonius thanks for the explanation, and nice to know that I was not at fault. I'll open another ticket

• Like Like x 2
  10. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I already adopted and crawl with 40 km/h at both buggy places, it's not running late when less than 6 minutes (according to DB) ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. ProfCreeptonius

Well-observed! ;P And if it's less than 15mins, you can get away without refunding tickets!

Though this shouldn't be mandatory. If you want to be super cautious, a reduction to 15kmh+X, where X is the next incoming speed limit, should keep you safe from a 1000Hz/2000Hz GPA. Otherwise, just press Wachsam at every signal. I really don't know what else there is to do on player-side for now. It's all up to DTG when they patch this.

Cheers,
    Prof.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Like I wrote in the other thread, in your vid, when you proceed at 140km/h (just before Essen West station) you need to reduce your speed to 120km/h but unfortunately there was no warning signal (yellow triangle with the 12) that say you to reduce the speed. And all the traffic lights are green.

The good news is that this bug has been fixed and actually the service of 9:26am Duisburg Hbf-Essen Hbf work perfectly.
    They just moved the 120km/h max speed after the station and not before like happened in your video.

13. pulsar#7312

pulsar#7312 New Member

If you are playing the "Rapid Tranist"DLC which is the map including the train "DB 144.2",don't doubt it ,I considered that is a bug.Because when "PZB 90" in mode "O" ,it's maxmium speed limit is 160kph(you can up to 165 and you will get a SB LOL) but when i played it ,drive it to 120kph amd i get a SB,it says WT Nicht zeitgerecht betätigt or WT Not operated on time ,that is impossible! When the train in the mod"U"(heavy freight mode) they has a 120 kph limit but the MFD says "85"(O mode,passenger mode),so it is a bug.
    Another way, the hole track has a top speed limit is 160 kph,even in the first time the route has been sumbitted is 160 kph too,and at that time the hole route only have a 144.2 locomotive can operated by player,but the only one can't drive to the top speed?Even the new train"DB 182" has been added to the route it's top speed is 160,idk the top speedlimit are prepared for who.

By the way,This route has a hidden LZB interval at the Rhine bahnstreke ,you can test it with any train if it has a LZB system ,the interval has a beggin mark and a end mark in the game file but when you running in the game you can not say any sign or the controll line on the track but this interval can active the LZB signal system and AFB speed controll system,It will response the red light,interval congestion and can contorll the train speed smoothlly.

So please the developer fix the bug faster because there a lot of players are interested in Germany S-Bahn!

14. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

The thread is almost 3 years old. I'm not sure "faster" is the word you were looking for.
    Based on experience, if it hasn't been fixed in the two weeks after the release, chances of ever getting fixed are slim to none.

• Like Like x 2