Long Island Rail Road Race Day Run Can’t Pass No Matter What

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by gfysps4gaming, Jan 8, 2020.

1. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

I have tried so many times watched videos and all and still can’t pass this mission on Long Island rail road race day run when u get to 2 last station I see a yellow light Signal i go pass that and then a beep and 15 flashes and then ask for a pass it says no route available anyway I go slow all the way to end and there is no red to green thing on the train line at station I’m playing on ps4 as well idk if there is a bug with this I got the latest update with the game as well so can someone please tell what I’m doing wrong I know there is a return trip with this mission but can’t start that because of this issue a reply would help me out or message me on one of my you tube videos at GFYS Gaming Australia would be even better I need help please

2. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Wait, let me get this straight. So race day run iirc is the round trip to and from Hempstead. Now, the last stop-hempstead, has no signal at the end of the line. So your ATC flashes 15 (which means "Restricted Speed-prepare to stop" and you dont have to ask for permission to pass. Just contunie to the end at 15 mph or less.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

sorry this is a old post u are way to late to help me out i pass this weeks ago and now playing tsw on pc so gg

4. npalmer405

npalmer405 Member

This happens to me every time. And I play on a dirt old PC