1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Island Rail Road Race Day Run Can’t Pass No Matter What

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by gfysps4gaming, Jan 8, 2020.

1. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming New Member

I have tried so many times watched videos and all and still can’t pass this mission on Long Island rail road race day run when u get to 2 last station I see a yellow light Signal i go pass that and then a beep and 15 flashes and then ask for a pass it says no route available anyway I go slow all the way to end and there is no red to green thing on the train line at station I’m playing on ps4 as well idk if there is a bug with this I got the latest update with the game as well so can someone please tell what I’m doing wrong I know there is a return trip with this mission but can’t start that because of this issue a reply would help me out or message me on one of my you tube videos at GFYS Gaming Australia would be even better I need help please

2. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Active Member

Wait, let me get this straight. So race day run iirc is the round trip to and from Hempstead. Now, the last stop-hempstead, has no signal at the end of the line. So your ATC flashes 15 (which means "Restricted Speed-prepare to stop" and you dont have to ask for permission to pass. Just contunie to the end at 15 mph or less.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming New Member

sorry this is a old post u are way to late to help me out i pass this weeks ago and now playing tsw on pc so gg

4. npalmer405

npalmer405 Member

This happens to me every time. And I play on a dirt old PC