Nyc 7 Line 2022?

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by GoldenTicket420, Jul 29, 2019.

1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

I'm 99% done with the Lirr and just realized the 7 line is right there LOL

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. danjoda755

danjoda755 Member

I had the same reaction, lol! I made several stops at Woodside wondering why I couldn't see the elevated tracks, then I realized they were behind my point of view. Happy trails, enjoy the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

The map shows the tracks for the J line just west of jamaica but I can't yet get a good view of them in the game. It's where the J turns off and heads into its own portal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Whoa. That's a thread worthy of NYCTF. Lol. That first post got me wanting to correct a few things since I use to be an NYC Conductor. But eh.
    A subway sim would be great since the last type I've seen that was done pretty good (for it's time) had used the PATH system. But, DTG hasn't even been able to fill out LIRR yet. I feel that the LIRR here should be added onto instead of starting a subway sim. Once they add more lines/branches, a third train, and with that have more AI traffic added, it could be THE RR to sim in TSW.
    But first, they need to stop sending thw ronkonkoma trains up the Huntington/Port Jefferson branch after it leaves Hicksville! Maybe add a few trips to/from Hunterspoint and Definitely stop putting EMUs in LIC (looking at you, Ferrying Folks!)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1